Sunday, July 24, 2011

Future Chefs in the Kitchen



It seems like lately, everytime that I put on my apron to bake or cook my munchkins are right there waiting.  Ethan is the most persistant with his, "Me mommy, me, me", while holding his apron up for me to put it on him.  This particular time in the kitchen was gnocci making time at my house, I measure and they dump, they crack the eggs, (into a cup), and I dump. Today Aidan pooped out early on and I was left with two helpers, which was probably for the best, less hands in the bowl!  While I was mixing they were more than happy to continue the "cooking" with a couple bowls and mixing cups, it was too adorable and so much fun.  What will my helpers make with me next?


I'm a chef, too mommy!



The gnocci are done and ready to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment