Well, last night Mikyla took it upon herself to play Mommy with Ethan; keeping him up until 11:30 when we came to bed. I found a baby doll, a teddy bear, every blanket for him, all in his port-a-crib. On top of that she had taken his pants off and had put a diaper in there like she was going to change his diaper. What a good mommy she will be, but at 11:30 I was not happy about having not only her but Ethan awake. Which leads me into today, what a morning it was. By the end of class Ethan had had it and was in complete melt down mode, and could barely get any food down at lunch before he was about to face plant into his plate; and Mikyla was a whining mess! One word, NAPTIME!
 |
| Sandwich making during bible class. |
 |
| They got to paint bread too during class. |
 |
| Loving snack time during class. |
We had fun at arts and crafts, Aidan made a picture frame and a beautiful pet rock and Mikyla started making a pet rock but Mommy did most of the work; she named it Rocky. Aidan designed his all by himself , and I have to say it is adorable! It was pre-campers against the mosquitos again and I think Ethan is the only one that isn't covered in pink Caladryl dots.
 |
| Sam and Ethan pretending together. |
 |
| Just hanging out at the playground. |
 |
| Logan, Aidan, and Maddy at the playground |
 |
"Hey let's stick our faces in the holes"
|
 |
| The playground is the best! |
There was lots of pretending going on at the playground with the girls. I watched from a distance as Mikyla had a stick and was rocking out singing a song of sorts. Then Maddy, Aidan, and Logan had some fun with me taking their pictures. I don't know what they would have done when I was growing up and there wasn't digital cameras, because after every shot all three had to see what it looked like!
There were two baptisms tonight up at the pool Dace Waite and Conner Olmsted, it's really wonderful, I just wish Kim and Troy were here to have seen Conner!
Only one more day of camp, we better make every second count!
 |
| Ice cream sunday night at dinner |
 |
| Sam got herself up next to Ethan just to get into the picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment