Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kindergarten comes to an end for my Aidan



It doesn't seem like so long ago on an August morning that I walked you to Mrs. McCarthy's door.  The door you would enter for the next year, I kept it together but as I was leaving the room my tears began to flow.  And now I can't believe that my little boy is ending his first year of school and getting ready to be a very important first grader!



Everyone came to see your end of the year Kindergarten performance Grammy and Papa, Grandma and Nono, G.G., and Mommy, Daddy, Mikyla, and Ethan. You were so excited and almost embarrassed when I kept taking pictures, which is a little too early on in your childhood for that.  And knowing me you should get used to mommy taking pictures, lots of pictures! 







You got cookies after the performance, which was just icing on the cake for you!  Then you got everyone's congratulations and love. I can't tell you how proud I am of you and I have loved seeing you grow this past year into such a wonderful and smart little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment