Monday, May 2, 2011

Camera Joyride

Mikyla is the sneekiest little girl sometimes, and she is good at not getting caught, most of the time!  The other day while I was entertaining some of the senior ladies at a luncheon she snagged my camera without me even knowing it; I turned around and there she was handing my camera back to me.  So sweet of her to find my camera and return it to me, right?  Later I was going through the pictures that I had taken of the ladies and low and behold there was my little girls face.  She had taken the camera and taken pictures of not only herself but of the many objects around the yard and house.  I saw the swing set the playhouse and then the many aspects of her bedroom.  She had a great time expressing herself...I got to see every kind of face that she had in her bag of tricks.  I was mad and had to disapline her by reminding her what will happen to her if she ever decides to take my camera for a joy ride again; but I couldn't help but laugh to myself because it was so darn cute!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment