I don't know what we would do without our swimming pool, because when the temps get hot, we take a dive! The past few days have been 100 plus degrees and if we are outside, we are in the water.
The kids love it and the only complaints have come from Aidan who isn't allowed to go swimming under water until he gets the clearance from Dr. Comilang that his pneumonia is gone. Ethan has gotten so headstrong that he pushes me away when I want to help him swim, he points to the steps and says, "There Mommy, there, sit". He thinks he is invincible with his water wings on his arms, I don't know how much mommy likes that. They all seem to revel in the ability to perform the perfect cannonball, to me they are all perfect especially when I see the utter joy it brings them. I know that in the valley a lot of people dread the summers but I am truly a summer girl and it looks like I'm passing my love for the water on to my kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment