Aidan was so excited for his Thanksgiving program and couldn't wait for me to do the "Turkey Dance". He showed me the motions and I was afraid that this Turkey Dance seemed awefully similar to the chicken dance which I can say isn't my favorite; but for Aidan I adore every motion. There was turkeys, pilgrims and indians and Aidan was what else but a little indian. He was so exicited to see me in the audience and it made my smile even bigger. There he was standing in the back smile on durring every poem and song and then there came the turkey dance! Aidan had such fun up there and then all the kids lit up as Mrs. Sanchez invited us parents to join in the fun. I have to say that it was one of the only times I've enjoyed that dance, and now I'll think of my favorite little indian every time I hear the song! The program ended and then came the feast, which was disquised as a healthy food group banquet, I helped serve and then snuck over to see Aidan and his friends before I left...such fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment