Friday, November 25, 2011

Thank You For Thanksgiving!

I love the holidays and everything that comes with them, especially spending time with the family.  I have many memories of Thanksgiving mornings gone by, and they all involve that wonderful parade that commences the holiday season.  I can remember how much I wanted to be a Radio City Rockett when I was little. And now I love that my kids are glued to the television squeeling as they see the giant balloons and broadway singers...and of course those magnificent Rocketts!

It was a quiet day at Nono and Grandma's house and a great time with Zia Lauri!  So much food and then a surprise from Grandma.  She got us our very own Christmas Elf.  We first read the story of the elf on the shelf and then we had to name him...otherwise he wouldn't get his magic!  Then topped off by a classic holiday tradition or should I say obbsession with The Polar Express.  Grandma said that Aidan has been asking to watch it since Halloween.  Love, love, love the holdiays, so let them begin.

Reading Elf on the Shelf to you guys!


Zia had to have a picture showing that you are almost as tall as her!


No comments:

Post a Comment