I don't want to jinx anything but I am too excited not to celebrate something. In two days it will have been one month since I started potty training Ethan, and if going off of how long it took me to train Aidan I am half way there. Ethan hasn't had an accident in his pants in two whole days, and he has gone "big poo poo" in the potty three times. To some people this may be a simple feet but to a mom who has potty trained two and is hopefully soon to be done with diapers in her house this is MAJOR! So as a desperate potty training mother, who will resort to just about anything to get the end result accomplished, I bribed; and oh how I bribed. I told Ethan that I would by him any toy if he was a big boy and went big poo poo in the potty and not his pants. And oh to my surprise, the bribing finally worked! We went to Target last night to pick out his special toy for being a big boy, a toy airplane! He LOVES it and can't stop playing with it. So here's to keeping this ball rolling and here's keeping my fingers crossed that this IS the light at the end of the tunnel that I'm hoping for. Go Ethan, in the potty of course!
Sept 7, 2011
The first time that Ethan went poo poo in the potty!
No comments:
Post a Comment