Well, getting ready for this glorious day was important for Aidan. You had a project from school to make a Valentine's box, and oh what a box it was. It took me giving you some ideas, secretly I think I was more excited about the craft project than you were, but we made a great robot box. You then got crack a lacking on your Valentines for all your classmates. I love my little organizer, you are so funny to watch and see your mind working. Everything has it's purpose and place with you, it makes me smile to see that little bit of Mommy coming out in you.
| Working hard on those Valentines. |
| "Feed Me Valentines" Aidan's finished box! |
This morning you got heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, and you found some Valentine's goodies left for you from Grandma and Nono and Mommy and Daddy, and a lovely card from Grammy and Papa. We had a coffee klatch date at Miss Katie's house and Valentines for Jenna and Laura. Aidan was so upset, as he always is when we go to Laura's house, but he complained even more today. He heard me say that Mikyla wasn't going to get to have a snack at Laura's house without finishing her breakfast. Aidan said, " That is sooo not fair, you get to have snacks too! I never get to do anything fun." I couldn't tell you if he realized that he was going to have a big Valentine's Day party at school with candy, cookies and all sorts of goodies. Sometimes I think that it's just the idea of being left out of someone else's fun that makes us forget about the fun that will be coming our way!
Mikyla, Ethan, and Laura had to wait an extra long time to enjoy that oh so exciting snack (miniature cupcake with pink frosting) because Jenna was late in arriving. The waiting was more than they could handle and at last had to have the cupcakes without the third musketeer. But once Jenna arrived the playing was so much more fun, I love seeing the way that you three girls play together; built in best friends!
| Laura, Jenna, Mikyla, and Ethan in their Valentine's best. |
No comments:
Post a Comment