Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Soccer Here We Come!

Soccer, oh soccer, what as game!  Fast moving and thrill filled, let's see if Aidan has more luck with it this year!  I missed his first game since I was out of town, but daddy took charge and got everything done and was very successful in my absence. I will have to say Aidan loves practice and everything that comes with it, running around with his friends and having fun.  But when it is time for games he says that he doesn't like that you can't touch the ball, dribbling the ball with your feet is difficult and I think he prefers dribbling with his hands, as in basketball.  He says that he can't wait for basketball to start, but here's to enjoying the rest of the season with his team.  I have to admit he is trying so hard and really beginning to get into the game, and he looks so cute in his uniform...but that's just Mommy's point of view!

Aidan before his first game Sept. 10th 2011

Ready, set, go!



Working hard Oct 8, 2011

More game shots Oct. 8, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment