Today was Aidan's first day of first grade at Peterson Elementary School. His teacher is Mrs. Harden and boy was he excited to go to school and begin his year of first grade. I got him a special pencil box and pencils and goodies to fill it up, everything that a first grader might need. This year wasn't anything for me compared to dropping him of at Kindergarten last year but I was still nervous for him to do his best today.
 |
| Aidan on the first day of school. |
 |
| My little first grader. |
When I picked him up at the end of the day I couldn't stop the chatter. I loved how excited he was about school and I need to remind myself to soak it up because I know it won't be that way forever. He told me all about who was in his class and that he got to play a cool math game that had gummy bears as a reward. He then told me about Mrs. Harden's son and daughter how they came by and that "they were old and in college, but not too old more like Alli Ferguson". It is too funny how kids gage age and if you have silver hair you are automatically the same age as Grandma Esther.
It looks like a promising year, now I just have to get through Mikyla's first day of preschool on Wed. what are Ethan and I going to do by our lonesome?
 |
| He got his own cubby for his backpack. |
 |
| Aidan at his desk |
 |
| Mrs. Harden!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment